1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

There are some great CS GO models in my inventory which I use in the game

Discussion in 'CS:GO' started by Mamoka, Sep 20, 2017.

1. Mamoka

Mamoka New Member

[​IMG]
    I've got lot of different but not very expensive models in my inventory)Many times I spinned boxes which drop after the game round but never it was something really wanted. Also I was buying cases with CS GO items in some online stores selling cases with CS:GO items... I was usualy wondering about those people who get great items on web-stores with CS GO boxes:( However I was disappointed by items I have got but nevertheless I used to continue buy boxes! One day I think an ad of a hot store with models to earn from boxes:) Certainly, I decided to try it:)

Here is the web service I am talking near. So I have read out that Open CSGO has become the main sponsor of Gambit team who has won the Major in Krakow:) uch advertising activities show seriousness of the service I think) Nevertheless I was encouraged... Besides, hot services are always spin handed to win hot subscribers!.. Now, I finished the registration and put up 100$ on my account on the web service! I decided to start with not expensive cases!!!I have made the first opening and got XM1014 Blaze Orange factory new! The start was amaizing! Then I made several more drops and gained Nova Blaze Orange for $5!.. And I thought: why nt to earn a more expensive case!..
    [​IMG]

I decided to open box for $ 26) I made 4 bad dropps and already began to worry... And then) I have win THE COOL M4A4 Howl well worn for near 550 USD... I think to play with this skin some games and then I will sell it) I've goth great skin first time in my life. Who wants to exchange it for something else)