1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New cases on Drop Gun are giving random skins

Discussion in 'CS:GO' started by Ladona, Oct 2, 2017.

1. Ladona

Ladona New Member

[​IMG]

I have made few dropps on Drop Gun recently. . . I made some opening on Dropgun and then did not visit it for some time! Lately I have got to know that opencsgo. com is the title sponsor of Gambit team. I'm convinced that the web-service that sponsors a team is better than noname one. After that news I've looked at Opencsgo from another point of view. . .

After all these news I decided to spin there some boxes!. . So I logined the store and saw there were boxes in new design! New cases seemed to give great openings) Thus, I have deposited some cash and began to select my own box!. . Usually I buy high cost and not cheap boxes because of higher chances of nice drop) I'm trying not to buy cheap boxes because of bad drop. . .

I decided to buy Gunmaniac offer:) The store tells about random drop from cases) And I was near to learn if it were true) First dropps offred me cool believe. 3 of 5 first spins were profitable. After these dropps I've caught ?StatTrakā„¢ M9 Bayonet Lore:) After about 10 more low cost skins I have got AK-47 Fire serpent minimal wear! After that I made 10 more dropps but there were nothing really good. Now, let's count, I made a deposite with $100 and made about 20 bad spins. . . The bad drops took about 80$ from me:) And earned near $300 with two great spins! 200$ was my earning and I can sell that items or change them)
    [​IMG]