1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I have dropped M4A4 Howl at Dream Hack Malmo

Discussion in 'CS:GO' started by Valek, Sep 6, 2017.

1. Valek

Valek New Member

[​IMG]
    On this Dreamhack I was sure that Gambit will win the champ! I was watching each game of the Dream Hack in Malmo!.. The results of Malmo made distressed... But they won a great championship. I do not belong to G2 fans:) While watching the game between G2 and North I have got a push-notification telling that I can earn top CS:GO skins from Dream Hack...

In first I clicked it but then forgot near it... In the aftermath of Dream Hack war I was planning to play too. However the unclosed tab on OpenCSGO reminded me near Dream Hack models! I had on my balance some dollars but add some more funds.

So I used to try my fate! AWP Oni Taiji and AK 47 Neon Revolution where among my own trophies) I was on the top of the world! WOW WOW and WOW never recently I had such a offer opening) But next spin made me shocked. Can u guess? HOWL M4A4:) I was Just watching on the screen during about 10 minutes:) Now I can buy the hot video card I wanted long ago. HOWL, I LUV U)

[​IMG]