1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How I earn LORE item

Discussion in 'CS:GO' started by Ladona, Sep 19, 2017.

1. Ladona

Ladona New Member

[​IMG]
    There is real “skin rush” now on the market) In these days I was playing CS:GO rare) The thing I was really interesting last time were skins:) So I sold my own models and put up money on different web services with CSGO boxes!.. I earn already on this site incoming a couple of time! And OpenCS:GO made me happy with the top profit ever.

I got to know that there are one additional Lore was added to every case on the site and the case with many Lores models was made too. These days I decided to pen cases there again and win two Lores. So I made a dep with 100USD:) Thereafter I start to look for my magic offer!.. I bought 20 boxes +- and win bad items!.. Thereafter I've chosen one box only to open.

I begun to be nervous! After few opening I got Flip knife Lore from Ultraviolet offer... After that I began to spin Catch Lore offer!.. This was my own first victory of that day!.. I start to be nervous again. I purchase it for 9 or 10 times and earn bad skins again!.. And then I got StatTrak™ M9 Bayonet Lore for about $ 1000... This spin wisit gave me 2 cool Lores. Now I can sell them or change them.
    [​IMG]