1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do not be greedy for premium status subscription – it is works by box buying

Discussion in 'CS:GO' started by Harina, Oct 12, 2017.

1. Harina

Harina New Member

[​IMG]
    Couple of days ago I watched the video how 1 man opened cases on Opencsgo. Not that I remember now many cool drops during one session:) The man who purchase cases had an premium status! And he made cool openings there even knife was among his wins!..I noticed there is premium account available and steel ignored it then:) I was very jealous about his profit but also I was glad I saw it! And now I see I was mistaken. Right now I do understand how many great drops I have lost without premium account subscription... Straight after watching I opened opencsgo.com to study everything about the VIP account) U can subscribe basic, expert and premium subscribe! U can visit Open CS:GO and find out the privileges of premium status owners. There are 3 types of them...

I choose to purchase the best 1!.. There was written there are truthly great things giving like premium giveaway, access to premium account boxes and 6% better spin:) Now I confirm premium status it and begun to select MY OWN box) The first thing was researching the hidden cases which I can not spin without VIP account!.. I was shocked because of many skins in each box among premium status-cases. I've put up money and chose that offer with Nickolson. Realy 3rd opening drops me Desert Eagle Hand Cannon for 65$ to sell:) I was encouraged by this beginning with premium account status:) Then I realized that I can make great drop from more expensive case. The Raider was my ongoing box to spin! I could open it only 3 times and steel I was sure in profit. And that spin gave me Falchion Knife Boreal Forest for 60 $!.. I decided to spend cash in that offer for few more spins! And the first spin drops me M9 Bayonet Crimson Web for about 150 $. That was my own last spin that day) It's very useful to quit opening in right time in this game.
    [​IMG]