1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

After buying premium account subscription I caught M4A4 Howl easily

Discussion in 'CS:GO' started by Ladona, Oct 5, 2017.

1. Ladona

Ladona New Member

[​IMG]

Recently I was watching on Youtube the streamer opens boxes on Open csgo. Never before I think so many top openings during 1 wisit! And he made great drops there even knife was among his wins... The man who opened boxes had an premium account. I saw the ad of VIP account status Open csgo and steel didn't take a pass on it. Now I'm sure I made a mistake not buying the VIP account earlier. Now I see how many cool items I missed without that feature!.. I was very jealous about his profit and steel also I was glad I saw it. The first thing I did after watching that vid I went to opencsgo.com to learn more about VIP account subscription! There are basic, expert and premium packs! U can find out what preferences has VIP status, too. There are 3 types of premium accounts on on Opencsgo!I have subscribe the premium one...

There was written there are truthly cool things giving like premium giveaway, access to VIP account boxes and 6% better spin... Now I subscribed VIP account it and begun to select MY offer! The first thing was researching the hidden cases which I can not purchase without VIP account... I did not see before such many cool and profitable skins in one box! I have put up money and chose that offer with Nickolson. And it was yummy, the 3rd opening drops Desert Eagle Hand cannon for near 70$!.. I was encouraged by this beginning with premium account status...

Then I understand that I can make great spin from more high cost offer! The ongoing case to opening was Raider!.. I could spin it only 3 times but I was sure in success!.. And the 3rd opening drops me Falchion Knife Boreal Forest for near $60) I realized that I can opening this case two more times. Thus, after the next opening I win M9 Bayonet Crimson Web. And then I choose to stop. In thus game it's very important to stop in time.

[​IMG]